Lassila & Tikanoja plc
Stock exchange release
13 January 2012 10.00 am
Antti Tervo (M.Sc. Econ.) has been appointed Chief Procurement Officer and Group Executive of Lassila & Tikanoja plc as of 14 February 2012. Tervo (born in 1978) has previously held executive positions related to procurement in Siemens in North-West Europe and in Finland. He has worked in Siemens since 2001.
Tervo reports to the President and CEO Pekka Ojanpää.
As of 14 February 2012, the members of the Group Executive Board of Lassila & Tikanoja plc are:
- Pekka Ojanpää, President and CEO
- Ville Rantala, CFO, Vice President, Renewable Energy Sources
- Jorma Mikkonen, Vice President, Environmental Services
- Juha Simola, Vice President, Property Maintenance
- Henri Turunen, Vice President, Cleaning and Office Support Services
- Kirsi Matero, HR Director
- Tuomas Mäkipeska, Business Development Director
- Antti Tervo, Chief Procurement Officer
LASSILA & TIKANOJA PLC
President and CEO
For additional information, please contact Pekka Ojanpää, President and CEO, tel. +358 10 636 2810.
Lassila & Tikanoja specialises in environmental management and property and plant support services and is a leading supplier of wood-based biofuels, recovered fuels and recycled raw materials. With operations in Finland, Sweden, Latvia and Russia, L&T employs 10,000 persons. Net sales in 2010 amounted to EUR 598 million. L&T is listed on NASDAQ OMX Helsinki.
NASDAQ OMX Helsinki